A man named Johansen Concepcion De La Ros has allegedly shot & killed a small dog in Florida. He has been held in captivation by Davie Police Station, Florida. Charges of cruelty have been imposed on this very person named De La Ros. Animal killing is illegal in Florida. Under the lawsuit of 828.12 of Florida’s statute law, it is a punishable offense to commit animal cruelty. For which the minimum punishment is a jail of 12 months. And a monetary fine of 5000 dollars to the court. This aggression towards the animals is described as doing any such cruel thing. That causes death or unnecessary torture or suffering to any animal. This article gives you full-on information about Florida man on September 29.
But this is not a rare phenomenon that Govt. kills dogs to protect people from their danger. So that people do not get harmed by any biting or by any activity of the animal. The laws briefly include that the killing of animals must be justified or must show. The proper reason why they are killing the animal. If it is merely a self-defense activity, then the law might not bind you into any jurisdiction. It could be saving himself or saving someone else from the attack of the animals.
The incident of Florida Man September 29
Table of Contents
The Davie police replied to a shooting call on September 29, at 6:33 pm. At the Centro Apartments, located at 2800 SW 73 Way. On a second-floor balcony, Johansen Concepcion De La Ros saw a couple of strolls along the road across the bay. Their little eight-month-old dog “Princess” De La Ros had a powerful rifle with pellets and a sight. He kneeled, lined up the fur, and shot the young dog, killing. When Princess started blooding from the lips, the owner of the dog did not know what happened. Fortunately, a police officer from the off-duty Pembroke Pines was driving through the town and seeing the event.
In the apartment, De La Ros was put, and the rifle has been reclaimed. For the protection of Felony’s creatures, De La Ros has been jailed. Princess was an 8-month old puppy that belonged to the parent’s 8-year-old daughter. On the previous day, the family just moved out of the state to the city.
Also Read: Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar
The Laws of Animal Rights: Florida Man September 29
- In chapter 828 of the stature of Florida Laws, it is very crucial. Activity to kill any animal or to captivate them without enough food or water.
- In Florida, cruelty or inhuman killing of animals or imprisonment of an animal. Without adequate food, water, or exercise is a felony.
- Florida’s animal cruelty laws (Chapter 828) refer not only to dogs and cats but to all animals. The case of fish, frogs, Muscovy ducks, pigeons, feral pigs. And many other animals in Florida has been the cause of convictions for animal cruelty.
- The Florida legislation reveals animal care dedication. In Florida today, cruelty is described as an act which “unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments. And deprives of necessary sustenance or shelter. And any animal in, or otherwise in cruel or inhumane ways.”
- Animal Fighting Law also prevents the use of live lures. Such as Greyhound jackrabbit, as a once-common training method known as Whirlygigging.37 Notwithstanding the above, significant breaches remain. Florida also has statutes criminalizing animal struggle between “roosters or other birds. Between dogs, bears or any other animal,” and inhumane livestock slaughter. For example, a recent Florida Bear Hunt, approved by the Florida Fish. And Wildlife Conservation Commission, in which hundreds of Bari.
Also Read: What Is An Unlocked Phone
The Laws of Animal Rights Part 2
- The State, despite well-documented abuses and neglect. It is also demonstrating mixed messages on animal welfare from Florida. Which is far higher in Gris than any other state. Despite widespread support from two parties, recent efforts in the Florida legislature to “decouple” dogs from the game failed. State until Florida has come to terms with these and other institutional forms of animal cruelty.
- Above and beyond, animal welfare defenders argue that these laws are not protective enough. They argue that current protections are insufficient since action punishment requires. The enforcement in the courts or by enforcement of the law. Which is a heavy burden on the courts and prosecutors. They argue that the legislation in question is insufficient.
- Often, justice requires prosecutors to focus their limited government budget on other issues involving. Human-on-human crimes, making animal welfare and rights a low, if not nonexistent, a priority. As already stated, there are still gaping exceptions to animal welfare regulations. For agriculture and/or food processing, hunting, and research purposes. While few will call for eliminating all animal welfare rules, many advocates for animal welfare emphasize. The limits of such regulations and the need to broaden their scope and punishments for violations.
- Furthermore, as discussed above, animal welfare laws are dividing exceptions. To the rules on animal welfare for agriculture or food production, hunting, and research. Few would argue in favor of ending this animal welfare. This includes the need for justice to target the limited government budgets on other human-induced crimes. Making welfare and human rights a low, if not a non-existent, priority.
There are many agencies and govt. Organizations that are working hard to protect the animals by implementing the lawsuits.
Local legislation of Florida
- Your city or county animal ordinance can provide animal protection. In Florida, for example, more and more towns and jurisdictions have introduced legislation barring or regulating the chaining of dogs.
- Many of Florida’s counties have decrees requiring dogs to be covered by motorcycles. And some have committed a misdemeanor by leaving animals unattended on a hot day in vehicles. The law enforcement officials also permit breaking into cars to rescue animals). These ordinances).
Follow-up on the story: Florida Man September 29
He was out of jail, and still, people were raging over it. After all, what he did was heinous. Who could imagine killing an 8-month old puppy? He paid a bond of 2500 dollars as part of his punishment. He had to compensate for the loss he made. Though a monetary compensation will never bring the little puppy backbit it is part of their legislature. And the law that if anyone kills any animal, he/she will have to go to jail. And pay compensation in monetary terms. After he paid for it, he could come out of jail.
After the alleged killing, he was arrested on the very Saturday night for the cruel death charge. He used a rifle from the 2nd-floor balcony in Davie to kill the puppy. The Police said they received few calls at 911 where they were told that about two men are seen. To be shooting a puppy from the Centro Apartments at around 6:30 pm in Davie. Exactly then, a Pembroke off-duty officer was passing through the place. But unfortunately, he could not reach there in time to stop the shooting.
Follow-up on the story Part 2
After a while, the informed policeman of Davie Station arrived. They found Roshelle Pearson with the dog and soon rushed them to the hospital. Roshelle informed police that she, her boyfriend, and Princess, the small dog was out for a walk. Suddenly they heard a poop, and when they looked down, they saw the puppy started bleeding from the mouth.
Police said Concepcion had arrived at the pellet rifle flat, and when he was on the terrace. Concepcion told him, “I am going to shoot the dog.” The second person in the apartment was Daniel Alvarez.
Pearson’s 8-year-old daughter belongs to the Princess. On Friday, they relocated from Wisconsin to South Florida, and their favorite animal was dead in less than 24 hours.
Pearson said that it had been a Chihuahua only of six-pound by then, and it was killed so brutally. It is just unbelievable, even when she has witnessed it herself. It wasn’t a puppy that was malicious. So it could not be there for any excuse to kill the dog just randomly. Yet this incident took the life of the dog. Florida Man September 29 is such an incident. No one would ever want to remember it ever or witness it ever in life.
The story of Florida Man September 29 has created a mass movement in the people`s hearts. The people, both local and international, have highly criticized the incident. They want to know the reason why this person has killed the innocent animal without any reason. They want to know what on earth this little creature could have done wrong to this particular person. The question arises, whether this person had an earlier problem with its owner or with her boyfriend. Is it any revenge?
Or is this person afraid of or fearful of dogs? It might be just anything! This could even be a case where he did it for fun. But the incident isn`t funny. The entire incident tore the citizens apart. Or we can believe what he said about the incident. He did not plan to kill the animal. Rather it was a mistake. IT accidentally killed the animal. His intention was not to kill it. The question arises because a witness who was present in the apartment during the accident described it. That he heard Concepcion say he is going to kill the dog just before the firing.
But the law enforcement team showed a great job by arresting him right after the crime. And following every bit of the rule. They made sure the incident of Florida Man on September 29 does not go like this. They made sure the culprit gets the mentioned punishment.
Animals, too, have the right to live. Even this is a much-debated issue that animals are being used in experiments putting their life in danger. Such actives have added to the phenomenon that few animals are now on the verge of an endangered list. Though dogs are not extinct. Yes, we must not forget how their life matters. They, too, have the exact right to livings as humans do. And where there is such a strict rule of not killing or torturing animals. If anything such happens in there, that is a real alarming situation. In short, we must never entertain such heinous and forced activities rather. We must protest against it and abide by the rules.
Florida must ensure this never happens again. The people of the state want to forget and never see another Florida Man September 29 story.
Why did Concepcion, a Florida Man on September 29, 2019, kill the little puppy?
When officers confronted the man, Concepcion said the incident was an accident. He had no intention of killing the dog. But we cannot forget the fact that one of the people who were present in the apartment. Then has heard him saying that he will be shooting the dog just before firing the rifle.
Who was the owner of the Puppy who was killed by Florida Man on September 29 in 2019?
The little soul was owned by a small girl of 8 years old only. She has gifted this Chihuahua, a special type of small dog named after the Chihuahua state of Mexico. This dog was just 8 months old, and it was out on a trail with its owner the very day it was killed.